Where can I buy a carpet kit?

Do any of you know the best website from which to order a carpet kit for my 1969 coupe.

Reply to
Jess

americanpony.com

Reply to
vince garcia

I wouldn't be surprised if JC Whitney carried a kit also.

-- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable, PIAA Driving lights.

Reply to
AZGuy

jc Whitney does...or at least they used to... I rarely look at a jcw catalog anymore since they quit carrying the dog hood ornament that lifts it's leg and sprays a stream of water at the car next to you.... LOL

also try

and the list goes >Do any of you know the best website from which to order a carpet kit >for my 1969 coupe.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Thank you SO much!!!

Reply to