Wife wants a pillow - help!

The wife wants a pillow in the Mustang. I don't mind that, as long as the pillow supports the 'decor' so to speak.

Anyone know where a pillow with the Mustang emblem can be purchased?

Thanks.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

See if your Ford dealer has their Apparel catalog.

Reply to
CobraJet

Go to

maybe they will have something. excobra boy '97 cobra convertible deceased

Reply to
cobra boy

Umm... Does she own a sewing machine? Know how to do cross stitch or embroidery?

Kate

| > Anyone know where a pillow with the Mustang emblem can be purchased? | >

| > Thanks. | >

| > John H | >

| > On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, | > on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay! | >

| > "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to | resolve it." | > Rene Descartes | |

Reply to
SVTKate

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

Thanks, but no luck. Maybe it's just a pipedream.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

Would a sewn-on jacket patch work? You know, recessed into the pillow?

I'm thinking that might be your best option. Surely there are quite a few merchandisers that sell patches with the Mustang running horse logo on them.

Reply to
Wound Up

Hey John, I think it might be fairly easy to do. Get the fabric and then transfer a good quality image to it. Seems like it would be about as easy as it could get. You could transfer the image onto iron on paper and then stitchaway while you were watching TV.

*grin*

Kate

| >Kate | >

Reply to
SVTKate

Wait, all these replies and not one question. Pillow? WTF kind of pillow? Pillow for what? To do what with? She plan on stretching out in the back seat for a snooze on a long trip or what??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Just typed in mustang pillow on ebay.

Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

JohnH, you're a good man. I'll continue looking for you. Tomorrow, I hope to provide links and/or phone numbers. Someone will find something for you. This is a good group.

And now...

WindsorFox[SS], the "reason" is that we presume not to ask a question such as that, so as not to be insensitive. I see you make no such presumption, which doesn't surprise me one bit. Determining when and when not to make smart-ass comments comes with intellectual maturity.

Maybe she has back problems. Maybe there are other orthopedic reasons. Or maybe, the woman simply wishes to be more comfortable in this car.

The point is that it doesn't matter why. The point is he's trying to make his wife more comfortable in sharing his hobby and/or passion with him. She made a simple request, and he's trying his best to accommodate it. This is called "marriage". It's what grown-ups often do for each other, i.e., compromise, and help one another through their lives together. I really don't care if it's your path or not. We all have different lives. But a lack of willingness or ability to understand it simply bespeaks a lack of mental capacity.

For God's sake, man, ask YOURSELF why these questions haven't come up yet, and think a moment, rather than assuming that everyone else simply missed it. I could have easily come up with 100 smart-ass comments, and all of them would have been better than yours. Do you really think everyone else just missed it? If so, you're underestimating a lot of people. And with that said, what's the point of such commentary? To be an ass? You've done well, if that was your point.

This man asked a simple question, and we tried to answer it. Try to imagine yourself outside of your own limited existence, just once, and maybe you'll understand, mister smart-ass quip guy.

WF, I think so very little of you, and yet, you just never fail to disappoint me.

If you must, go ahead and bring on the funk. I'll just crack my knuckles, and enjoy the spar, and the inevitable takedown, like last time, and the time before. If you must do so, please put some actual effort into it to make it interesting. Your previous volleys have been very disappointing.

Reply to
Wound Up

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Uh.. yea.... I suppose I could.

Wonder what it's worth to him.

| >*grin* | >

| >Kate | >

| | Hey! Spikey Likes IT! | 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok | Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior | Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" | w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

Reply to
SVTKate

"Wound Up" wrote | | WF, I think so very little of you, and yet, you just never fail to | disappoint me. | | If you must, go ahead and bring on the funk. I'll just crack my | knuckles, and enjoy the spar, and the inevitable takedown, like last | time, and the time before. If you must do so, please put some actual | effort into it to make it interesting. Your previous volleys have been | very disappointing. |

Uh...

*dazed and confused look* You're kidding ... right?
Reply to
SVTKate

Those are "OK" but what if a person wanted different colors, or something not so... err... bright.

Reply to
SVTKate

Hey John, what if you took an image like this (sans honeycomb) and transferred it to black fabric using fabric paints?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

No, no, no! I'll do it, or, better yet, get SWMBO to do it. Hell, she's the one that wants it!

Now I have to find a logo.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

resolve it."

Now I'm leaning toward's needlepoint or something, and letting the wife do it. Hell, she's the one that wants it!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

resolve it."

Right! She wants a damn pillow, and I don't want a regular bedroom pillow laying around the back seat of my new car.

So, I'm thinking along the lines of a screaming yellow pillow, with the Mustang emblem embroidered thereon. That would add to the decor, you see.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

Not exactly what I want, but getting pretty close! At least I now have the logo I want. I don't want the 'ford' and 'mustang' written on it. Hell, if people don't know what it is, they won't be allowed in the car. Thanks for the research Erik!