Window Switch/Cruise lights?

I have an 03 GT Vert that I've parked for the winter. It was really nice out the other night so I took it for a spin and I noticed that the cruise control and window/door lock switches don't light up. Is this normal or do I have a problem? My Explorer lights these switches up, hence the question.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Kenny

It's normal. They never did light up.

----------------- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable.

Reply to
AZGuy

They don't light up. When in the dark, just flick on the map light in the rear view mirror for a moment, that'll give you enough light to see all the controls. This should work out for you until you memorize all the buttons in the car. I keep forgetting the cruise buttons myself... that rear view mirror map light comes in handy.

Reply to
GT-Vert-03

Thanks for the replies guys.

It's nice to know that I don't have a problem, but surprizing that they don't light up.

Oh well!

Reply to
Kenny

Wasn't there someone in this NG that used explorer lighted buttons to replace the Mustangs, a long while ago?

Reply to
RioRedGT

Reply to
Kenny