Winter Rims

A narrow rim with a 5 on 4 1/2 pattern.

Reply to
GILL

I have 2003 Mustang with 16" alum. wheels.

Would like to get 15" steel rims. For snow tires.

Can someone tell me what would fit.

I called couple of wreckers they said they don't have anything. But don't tell me what would fit.

Would appreciate any help.

Reply to
Joe Dubovec

You might call TireRack and get a package of snows plus rims. They know what will fit.

Reply to
Bob Willard

That's what I did last year and got 16" black steel rims with snow tires. Same diameter as what I had on the car ( 17" stock rims and tires )

They are great but the so called 'free' balanc> > I have 2003 Mustang with 16" alum. wheels.

Reply to
Robert A. Plourde Jr.