With the AFR's I'll need...?

I'm just about ready to start grabbing parts for my 94 GT and could use some advice. I'm looking to replace the heads and intake and have already figured that the AFR 165's are the way to go (once I can get my hands on some). I'm wondering what intake to consider and what other parts will be wise or necessary to make it all work.

First of all, here's what I have:

94 GT AODE Mac shorty headers and off-road H-pipe, Flowmaster 2-chambers. Shift kit, FRMP 3.73 gears.

The engine is currently all stock, though the previous owner installed a fuel pressure regulator (not sure why).

This car is only driven on weekends and the odd outing, but I want it to be daily-driveable. I'm looking to keep it torquey and streetable. I don't run it at the track (yet, anyway-ha!). I've read that the Ford GT-40/Cobra intakes are a good choice for that...anyone have a better idea? (My shop may have one I could get a deal on)

Besides the intake and the gaskets, I'm wondering will I need to change injectors from the 19-lb? Do I need to change TB, MAF, chip, cam, etc?

Oh...and I've got 91k miles on it at this time. Maybe there's other stuff I'll have a chance to do for longevity? If I left anything important out, let me know.

Thanks for any help, Andy

Reply to
Teal94GT

Erik D.