WTB: Looking for two tone Door Panels 94-95

I am looking for a pair of CHERRY black and tan door panels from a 94-95 Mustang with the Mach 460 speaker pod cutouts.

They are black on top, tan on the bottom. Have to be pristine. No dings, no tears, no scratches ... no junk. They are going on my Baby.

I bought a set on Ebay, they didn't survive Fed-Ex. yup, they were insured, but you all know how that goes, it will be forever till there is a return on them I am SO disappointed.

If you have some, have access to some drop me a note: snipped-for-privacy@SPAMFILTERkizthiz.com

thanks :)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I will most definately let you know as soon as something comes in here.

I have had quite a few problems with FedEx in the past and now only ship UPS, US Postal, or BAX Global for international.

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

C'mon Tim! Find me a set! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! Pretty pleaseeeeee! I want the ones with the perforated insert...

*snivvel whimper*

I'll remember the Fed Ex thing. Though UPS was FAR grom gentle with my wheels. I thought I would have to whoop him when I saw him tossing them around in the truck on delivery day.

I always liked Airborne. Shipped some pretty big stuff, including a large color laser printer, through them. The package looked like it had just been wrapped it was handled so gently, and it weighs about 75 - 85 lbs.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

at 12 Sep 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:egm8b.4018$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com:

*grinning* I have a nice UPS guy. One how knows I love my Mustang. When my wheels came in he treated them like babies unooading and delivering. Now I dunno how there were treated the rest of the way. :-) The packaging wasn't damaged and they were packed real well. In their original Ford boxes with about 3" of big bubble wrap all around the boxed...

Pity you have a vert. I could've used a set of inlays (where the buttons are) to replace mine...

Reply to
Paul

I guess it depends on the location. *I H8 UPS!* They couldn't ship there way out of a wet paper bag around here. I never ship through them nor will I order anything from a company that can't ship FedEx. Well, I shouldn't say never. I don't use UPS on anything breakable or anything I spent more than a few bucks on. What's with this Brown thing? Whose stupid idea was that?

Reply to
Mike King

these didn't come with the inlays.. but ... what color are yours? You can refinish them, and they come out quite nicely! I could show you how :)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

"Mike King" humored

. What's with this Brown thing? Whose stupid idea was that?

Prolly the color of their drawers when they take them off...

SVTKate

at 12 Sep 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:iDu8b.43$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

*Kneeling at her feet* Oh please show humble cricket how! :-)

They are black but sorta scuffed and pitted, especially at the bottom edges. I wonder if I can refinish them in 'aluminum'. Don't want to buy those fake vinyl ones or pay big bucks for inserts tho...

Reply to
Paul

ROFL on the brown thing!!

I agree, Mike. UPS sucks. They picked up a package for us a couple weeks ago, and literally KICKED our gate open. We have a child safe latch on it, so the dumb 'tard found it too difficult to open the frickin' thing! He could have climbed over it, too; I do it all the time!

Reply to
C. Olofsson