WTB outer Door moldings 84 mustang gt conv

I am in the process of repainting my 84 convertasble and I am in search of the outer door moldings for the driver and passenger side. Does anyone have these parts for sale or knows where I can purchase a reproduction part? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Masterg

I believe Mustangs Unlimited and Latemodel Restoration Supply should have these items in stock... prepare to pay for them though. At least you don't need the quarter panel pieces that say GT on them... ugh...

You can do a websearch for either company. I *think* the sites are..

JS

Reply to
JS