WTB: Power steering pump pulley

Hey guys first post nice group!

Looking for a power steering pump pulley for a 1976 Cobra II I am restoring. The pulley is about 6" in diameter. Mine is bent and so I need a good true one to replace it. I know that this is a small part that has to be pressed on and off but I would appreciate any help I can get. If you have one for sale, please E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com.

Thanks, John

Reply to
s.knosp

I also have a '76 that I owned back in the late 70's-early 80's. I then gave it to my nephew and he drive it for a few years. He then gave it to my niece and she drove it for a few years and now she gave it back to me. Actually, my daughter might drive it in a few years, who knows......(Sorry, you can't have my pulley!!) Anyway, see if you can get a Ford part number off this pulley. Chances are that it will interchange with a few other models and then possibly hit the salvage yards. If you will be working on this car at all, you need to buy a power steering pulley puller. Under $30 at most auto part stores.

The pulley shouldn't be a Mustang-only item.

Reply to
Kruse

Try these guys at

I know there used to be a few salvage yards around that specialized in the Mustang II. Those guys should be able to tell you if any are still around.

Arlie

Reply to
Blue Gator