WTF ? Fuel gauge "sorta" working ??

Finally after having the car 9 days, the fuel gauge "just" started working (Sorta!).

Ever since I bought the car, the Fuel gauge has been PEGGED on FULL.

Now today on the way home, I look down at it, and PRESTO! It's giving a somewhat "normal" reading!

I thought I had about 1/2 tank left, but the gauge was fluctuating between

1/2 and 1/8 of a tank. So.... I head to the gas station and toss in 3 gallons. I take off, and then the Gas gauge goes back to it's PEGGED FULL reading and stays there!

Is the float just sticking or WHAT ???

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert 64 Falcon HT Hot Rod Project

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu

you're not having any luck with your new stang 8-(

Reply to
RioRedGT

LOL!

Yea, just stupid little things I guess! :>)

I did toss on a pair or 40 Series Deltas the other day, and they REALLY woke the car up! :>)