You know what the cars really need??

Cooled seats. Heated seats perplex me. It takes about 10 seconds for seats to heat up from body warmth, even in the dead of winter. On top of that, people are generally clothed in winter against the cold some I'm wondering who the reptiles are who require heated seats. However, in summer, it's pretty easy to sweat on leather seats, even with the a/c turned on. I think Lincolns have cooled seats.

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

I think the navigator has it.. and some Benz models.

It's just more stuff that can break. It would be nice, I agree. I live in Arizona and the heat is insane. Cooled seats would be a nice solution to swamp-ass

Rein

But today, the problems with cars electricals and electronics are minimal, provided there are no outright design flaws.

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

I found some seats for you.

pertain to 97-93 stangs but im sure the idea can be translated to newerones.

Reply to
John Wiebalk