Your Favorite Automotive Ads

Two of my recent favorites come from Dodge for their new Dodge Charger. One goes like this: "Dodge Charger Hybrid -- burns gas and rubber" And their latest for their Charger Daytona as it smokes the rear tires: "All smoke and no mirrors."

Then there's one of my all-time favorites. It was for a '67, I think,

427 Corvette. The ad read, "A wolf in wolf's clothing." Very cool!

Anyone else seen a cool car ad lately?

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Yeah, it looks like Chrysler has finally hired a decent advertising agency. :)

Besides the "If you build it, they will come" McQueen ad? None that stick out in my mind.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

my ad is cool!!!!! " talk is JEEP at Sprauer Motorsports "

-- Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at

281-807-JEEP (5337)

Reply to