zoombywoof only buys yankee bwhahaha

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:52:50 GMT, "Jack Dotson"

>wrote something wonderfully witty: > >>Why would you choose the GT? >> >I don't mean this to sound trite, but I would buy it because it is >American. I only buy American.

pssssssssst

84 % of yankee hi teck is designed by canada LMFAO

h u r c a s t

Reply to
abbotsford90210

Cite your reference. Oh, and use spell check.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Cameron

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 04:05:31 GMT, Thomas Cameron wrote something wonderfully witty:

Whether his referenced # is right or not, and I doubt it is, I do indeed try to buy products from American Companies. However, in the current "Global Economy" this is getting harder & harder to do. The idea behind buying American or possibly even North American products whenever possible is that the final revenue stays here to feed our economy as opposed to another countries.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

ask arnold why 79% of silicon valley is CANADIAN

come to calgary i will show you where they make your guidence system and repair station for your missles LMFAO h u r c a s t

Reply to
abbotsford90210

ck.

and your economy really sucks now that ya pissed the rest of the world off LMFAO i boycott the usa

h u r c a s t

Reply to
abbotsford90210

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:27:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote something wonderfully witty:

From the looks of it you boycott sanity.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Again - cite your reference. Just because you say it does not make it so.

OK, so there is manufacturing in Calgary (note how that's spelled for future reference - capitalization and all). You still have nothing to back your claim.

I'm not impressed. If you think that unsubstantiated claims made with second grade spelling, grammar and punctuation are going to make me believe you are anything but a moron, you need to think again.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Cameron

Actually its 79% oriental, 21% everybody else.

Reply to
ironrod

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:54:52 +0000, Thomas Cameron rearranged some electrons to form:

Please don't feed the troll. Don't respond to it. Many users have already blocked it, so now we have to see it's nonsense when YOU reply to it.

"you ain't from around here, are ya?"

Reply to
David M

check out your dept of statistics they will confirm my ####

who gives a fock what you think usa is focked we dident even agree to your last missle agreement no nukes over canada LMFAO boycott the USA

h u r c a s t

Reply to
6whiteboomer77

Charley, you need to design a high "teck" spell checker. ASAP. Or maybe enroll in a high "teck" spelling class. "LMAFO"

Reply to
Brian

h u r c a s t

Reply to