'00 Sentra pulling right after wheel rotation

My car had an alignment about 7500 miles ago. Its tracked beautifully, I could take my hands off the wheel and it'd go straight all day. I rotated my tires the other day and now it pulls to the right and I have a constant left correction in on the wheel to hold it in place.

I checked the tires pressures, pumped both fronts up to 33psi per the dorr sticker, and pumped the back up to 32 psi for nostalgia. All the tires are perfectly inflated and it still pulls right. The tires (all 4 of them) are

7500 also, 70,000 mile treadwear (Uniroyal Tigerpaw) , they are practically new.

I have no idea as to why it would pull right now and not before, I have checked everything. Any ideas?

Also there is no wobble or shake at any speed, very smooth, just the pull.

Reply to
Bryris

Was the wheels balanced on the car if so that will be the reason. if not you may have lost a weight from one of the back wheels and is now on the front so will need rebalancing..worth a try.

Reply to
gary cooper

you have what is called a radial tire pull .

The thumbnail version of why this is happening is this, one of the steel or nylon belts in the tire has shifted position causing the tire not to rotate perfect on its axis.

try cross rotating the front tires and see if it changes the direction of the pull

practically

Reply to
NissTech