'03 Altima: cosmetic cap for power plug/lighter on console?

Hi,

I just bought a used 2003 Altima and I'm looking for the cosmetic cap that is supposed to cover the power plug/lighter on the front console (I need one for the power plug in the armrest compartment as well). I went to my local dealer and he said it wasn't available through him (???). I've seen them on other Altimas: it's a small black cap with "12V DC" printed on the top. Anyway does anyone have any idea where I could get this?

Thanks, David

Reply to
Yeahyeahyeah

Try the link below: