04' Maxima SE VDC, ABS and SLIP lights come on in DRIVE 1st 10mph w/ pump

Every start of the car when going into drive at about 5-10 mph, you hear the slip action of the ABS pump then the VDCX, ABS and SLIP lights come on (solid). Once I stop the car and restart it, the lights are off........if I go into DRIVE then they come back on 5-10 mph (turning the key off and re-staring ...lights off). My ABS pump or controller ?

Reply to
ndccpf1

could be but probably not, could be something as simple as a wheel speed sensor or low brake fluid in the master cylinder.

scan the ABS system for codes, that will give you and idea where to start.

Reply to
Kenny

Depends how low it is.

Reply to
me

I don't have a factory service manual for that car, but I'm sure that if I did it would have the usual step-by-step testing of each sensor for high an low values, input to the controller, etc. I think you are beyond a quick fix unless you can find a bad wire or ground.

Reply to
me