04 Sentra question

I have an 04 sentra Gxe, my question is ..Can the Nissan Logo on the front grill be taken off with out taking off the black grill as well? I have put some accessories onto the car to "spiff" it up a bit and i would like to put on a mercedes logo on top of the existing grill where the nissan logo is.. Any ideas/is it possible? P. Arroyo

Reply to
asdfa

Anything is possible, but the better question is why?

Why in the HELL would you want to be a poser?

I got a bit of advice for you..... a Sentra ain't a Mercedes. Get used to it.

Chuck

Reply to
ChucK