'04 XE-V6 Frontier CC- dual exhaust?

Hi folks,

This is a great group, lots of good info here.

I saved for 6 months to put the down payment on my Frontier- which I've had for only a couple weeks. I've got some money left over, so I've been thinking about a customization and modification path.

My first instinct was cosmetic stuff, but I've since decided that performance mods are more important (and probably more fun).

So I've learned that it's relatively easy to put a dual exhaust on the Frontier, due to the way it's designed. I didn't realize it had two catalytic converters standard, which simplifies the process. I found the dual exhaust bolt-on kit from Custom Tube Products - (

), and although it'sexpensive, it seems like a well built all-stainless system. Anyonehere installed it yet? Anyway, dual exhaust will be my first modification of the truck. If anybody's got any advice or links, send 'em on my way, much appreciated.

After that, and it will be a while, I'll be looking for a working ram-air intake kit.

Dfinder

Reply to
DFinder