07 Altima

Looks like they got rid of the satellite navigation option. The automatic shift looks like it has the button to move it whereas my '05 has the jagged pattern for shifting. Never been a fan of the mirror-like area in the rear light assemblies. still love the car tho! :)

Reply to
Alan

Yeah I never liked the mirrored taillamps when that was a big aftermarket thing, the Chevy Equinox has them too and it looks lame, if I ever bought one I'd have to get the taillamps off a Pontiac Torrent and swap them over.

I dont like the gate shifter that many current cars have now, just complicates things. Looks like the basic chassis will stay the same though, just a refresh.

Reply to
Paradox