1985 Hardbody Malfunction Indicator Light code......

Hello All-

I have a 1995 Nissan Hardbody P/U, 2.4L, A/C, auto trans, with an illuminated MIL. After pulling the code to determine the issue, I was met with a series of MIL flashes I could not decipher.

The pattern of flashes were:

long, /pause/ long, long /pause/

short, short, short /pause/

short, short, short, short /pause/

short, short, short, short, short /pause/

repeat....

These series of flashes do not correlate to any of the codes given in my reference material.

Could someone more familiar with these codes help me to determine how to interpret these?

TIA

MSter.....

Reply to
mster121068