1986.5 VG60i Oxygen sensor location

Can anyone describe for me, or better yet, point to an online schemata that indicates the location of the Oxygen sensor. The Haynes manual I have only narrates it as located on the exhaust manifold but, I'm not seeing what I don't know to look for. If you know what I mean? and wonder if theres a cover or something.

Thank you Cliff

Reply to
Redigoogle

Thank you for the post. Interesting and useful but I do not see the oxygen sensor on this particular diagram.

Cliff

Reply to
Redigoogle

I located the O2 Sensor

The two manuals I consulted put it ON (or threaded into) the exhaust manifold.

But, on this vehicle it sits on the exhaust PIPE just BEFORE the catalytic converter.

HTH

Reply to
Redigoogle