1990 Nissan Sentra 1.6L (For Sale).

I have a 1990 Nissan Sentra 1.6L 2-door for sale 75,000 Original miles, Runs good but needs TLC. Front end Bushings bad. I got it in 2001 with 30,000 Original miles on it from my uncle who's am ex-body shop guy. He bought it at a car auction it was a wreck. I fixed it & drove it for a work car, it has a 4 speed stick. Very good gas mileage! I bought a 1993 Nissan Sentra now that's why I'm selling the old one.......... Nissan makes some really nice cars they shure are tuff! I picked my 1993 Sentra up for only $250 dollars only & the body was excellent, ran good, only thing bad is the 5th gear it out in the 5 speed stick. Anyone interested in my 1990 Nissan feel free to E-mail me. I'm located in Wiconsin, selling the car cheap, I figure it might as well let someone else have it, good work car. Asking $300 for it.

Reply to
Mr. Mader