1991 Laurel Wiring Diagram - Window Control

I have a problem with the RH Rear Window going up and down intermittently, for no reason at all. It sometimes operates when the LH Front window is operated. I have checked that everything is dry and tried to check all connections. If anyone has found a solution to this problem, I would like to hear from them. Would someone tell me where I can look up an Electrical Diagram for this car on the internet. Thanks Chris

Reply to
Chris Halpin