1992 Nissan sentra/NX1600,NX2000

i got a Nissan service manual for the 1992 sentra, nx 1600, nx2000 the service manual is from nissan and in like new condition.. it retails for $40... anyone interested in it as i have no use for it now..... make me an offer and it might be yours.. thanks snipped-for-privacy@sprynet.com also got Chiltons import car repair manula 1985(covers 1978-1985 import cars) also in excellent shape, like new.. make me an offer... and chilton auto repair manual(domestic models) 1990-1994.. its in excellent condition and also up for offers..... thanks..... snipped-for-privacy@sprynet.com

Reply to
dbird