1993 Nissan Sentra Classic

I have two questions, and i really hope someone can help me.

Question number one, What is the rear speaker size? There was 6x9's in the car when i purchased it, but they were not mounted. Just laid in the trunk. When we tried to mount them, we quickly learned that the trunk would not close, because the cross bar would hit the speaker. We then tried 6.5's and didn't think they would work as well. So any suggestions would be great.

Question number Two, (The big question)

My Car starts fine, and Idle's well. The idle is slightly loud, but that is due to my EGR constantly cycling. I was told by a mechanic to close off the vacuum line and eliminate the EGR alltogether. Upon research of this, I learned that this is not wise due to the fact that the EGR valve reduces combustion tempertures and prevents Detonation. So I intend on cleaning it. All that being said, back to topic. The car idles well, and drives well, but once i reach a certain throttle posistion the car begins to sputter. If i go to climb a hill, and force the car to downshift (Automatic), the car looses pretty much all power and begins to sputter bad. I am thinking that this is being caused by a fuel delivery problem. Any suggestions?

If someone can help me with this it would be great. Thank you very much.

Matt

Reply to
Tordek