1994 Nissan Maxima miss

Last week, after 14 years of no engine problems, the check engine light came on, as one of the cylinders was missing when starting the car for the first time in the morning. This happened two days in a row.

After having had very good results using the Sea Foam fuel additive in a friend's 1983 280ZX, I decided to put a pint in my car's half empty fuel tank.

Happy to report that the problem is gone. I never believed in fuel additives but the Sea Foam has changed my opinion.

Reply to
AS