1994 nissan truck gauges all go off and then all come back on??

Hello, I will be driving and just like magic..presto..all the gauges go off.. When ever they feel like it...magic again...presto...all gauges back on?? What on earth is wrong with my truck?? Is it possessed?? :) Its a 4cylinder. Thank You. :)Nate

Reply to
:

on 7/19/2007 3:37 PM :) said the following:

It's a bad fuse in the fuse box under the dash. I had the same problem with my 97 pickup. I brought it to Nissan and they replaced the fuse and all was well. It cost me $88 labor, but no charge for the fuse, as they used my spare fuse. Sorry, I don't remember which one it was, but at least you have somewhere to start.

Reply to
willshak

nah, not possessed, sounds like a bad ground or loose connection somewhere

Reply to
nucleus

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:37:10 -0400, against all advice, something compelled snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (:\) :\)), to say:

This happened on my Ford F-150. The spring in the ignition switch had weakened, and it wasn't returning the key all the way to the run position after the engine had started.

Next time your gauges go out, give the key a gentle nudge. See if they come back on.

Reply to
Steve Daniels

Thanks to everyone for the help. Im going to try all the suggestions and hopefully something works. Thanks again :)

Reply to
: