1994 pathfinder owners manual

Does anyone know where I can download owners manuals for a 1994 Nissan Pathfinder?

Reply to
Shawn

The Owners Manual for is available for download at:

The link above is for the '96 model. It appears that the '94 is no longer available. Perhaps an EMAIL to Nissan Publications could produce a location such as archives for discontinued publications.

There is a phone number at the link below to request Owner's Manuals for

2000 and earlier models. I suspect the would be a charge if they mail a manual to you.

Louis--

********************************************* Remove the two fish in address to respond
Reply to
Louis Bybee

I heard about this site a few weeks ago but it doesnt have owners manuals for pathfinders prior to 1996, thanks anyway though.....Does anyone know where I can download manuals for pathfinders prior to 1996?

Reply to
Shawn

I don't think the 1994 owners manual was available on CD. Mine is paper, about two inches thick. Check e-bay for a paper one.

Reply to
Chuck Tribolet