1995 Nissan Sentra 200SX SE-R automatic - $3,900 (California)

The 200SX SE-R is a unique version of the Nissan Sentra that comes with an upgraded engine (140 horsepower, twin-cam, 16-valve SR20DE), upgraded brakes (4-wheel discs), upgraded suspension (firmer shocks/springs, rear stabilizer bar), upgraded wheels (15-inch alloys), and a limited-slip differential. It's the only economy car of the 90s that's not slow and boring. I get 27 MPG in mixed driving.

This car's loaded with AC, power windows/locks/mirrors, stereo, dual air bags, cruise control, rear spoiler, alloy wheels, fog lights, leather steering wheel, cupholders, folding back seat, keyless entry, and alarm.

Mileage is 109K; I've owned it since March 2001. I bought it from an Acura dealer to get a car with a clean title history. Throughout my ownership I changed the brakes, battery, alternator, air filter, coolant, and transmission fluid; this year alone I spent close to $1,000 on new tires (Pirelli), shocks, alignment, and having the fuel injectors and throttle body cleaned. I also had a full inspection done that proves its mechanical condition (in 2002, anyway); records are available for all services. Plus I just registered it for another year.

It's in great condition except for some superficial things:

  1. The door locks have a mind of their own, self-locking at random times
  2. The wipers act weird in intermittent mode (they're fine in normal and high modes)
  3. The rear defroster never worked
  4. The body has small flaws

Bluebook value is $3,565 for "good" condition and $3,980 for "excellent." I'd rate my car somewhere inbetween, but that doesn't account for all I've invested lately. I'm firm on $3,900. The VIN is 1N4BB42D7SC535229 if you want to do a CarFax check.

(Located in Irvine, CA or Palo Alto, CA)

Reply to
Crunchy Cookie

Crunchy Cookie