1995 truck codes?

I have a 1995 Nissan truck, the Check Engine light occasionally comes on. I pulled the pax seat and screwed the diag adjustment fully clockwise to get the codes.

It is blinking 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... and repeating.

Does anyone know what this might be? I replaced the O2 sensor, no luck.

Google does not seem to produce a code list for this truck.

Also, It had an occasional miss, which went away after I replaced the plugs and wires. But the CE light keeps coming on. And the fuel economy is HORRIBLE.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Reply to
John Harlow

What is blinking? I use a code reader for my '97, but I also have a Haynes manual for '80 to '97. For '95 it shows combinations of red and green blinks as in "3 red, 5 green" etc.

Reply to
Truckdude

Hey truckdude, There is no code reader port on this one; just the weird idle speed adjustment / diagnostic mode pot, and 2 LEDs.

I get the green led blinking like this (I'm pretty sure it was the green, the wife has the truck with her now):

1, then 2, then 3, then 4, then 5... repeat.

It doesn't seem to change if the truck is running or not.

Reply to
John Harlow