1997 Sentra *Eats* Interior Lights...

No other way to explain it that I can think of. No matter what I do, the interior light (dome light) burns out after 2-3 weeks. It's not left on and I hardly ever really use it for anything other than entry and exit of the car at night.

The doors are always shut tight...

Just can't figure it out. After 4 or 5 of them, I'm about done with replacing them too.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Try a different brand of bulb? Try a LED bulb, if you can find one bright enough (not cheap either)?

Maybe there's a vibration there just right to "play" the filament like a guitar string, and fatigue it quickly so it breaks.

John

Reply to
John Henderson

Its a subject that comes up in many other car groups. Lamps failing constantly for no reason. Definitely the comment about getting a LED lamp is a good idea. Filament lamps life fall exponentially with excessive voltage. If any other lamps fail I,d be getting a check up of voltage reg seeting. John

Reply to
John