1999-2001 3 units nissan skyline BNR34 sale Japan

all price and image;

Car location;Japan, Japanese car exporter offer

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.jp

Reply to
kuroyanagi

FOB Yen7,500,000.- Auction grade:4.0 which measn perfect condition. Show me RI estimate paper for US importers, otherwise wild good chase, sir.

Kazuo Kuroyanagi, manager

Reply to
kuroyanagi

FOB Yen7,500,000.- Auction grade:4.0 which measn perfect condition. Show me RI estimate paper for US importers, otherwise wild good chase, sir.

Kazuo Kuroyanagi, manager

Reply to
kuroyanagi

First show me your RI estimate paper, otherwise waste of time for US importers, FOB yen7,500,000.-