1999 Altima Rear Brake Drum Removal

I need to replace the rear brake shoes on my 1999 Altima. The drum is "rust welded" to the hub. I see there are two tapped holes for pressing it off. What size screws fit these holes? They appear to be about 6 mm. The front rotors have 10 mm x 1.25 holes for the same purpose, but the rear holes are much smaller. If someone can tell me what size cap screw to use I would appreciate it.

Reply to
Tom Kunsitis

M8x1.25

or just smack the shi* out of it with a hammer

Reply to
NissTech

Heat it and Beat it.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

I think the package mine came out of says M8 x 1.25 30mm.

Ray

Reply to
ray