200 SX Touring - Tips for buying one please

I've longed for a 200SX for while and have decided to buy one.

In England I can get a year 2000 model Touring Manual for between £6k and £7k, with between 30k and 80k miles - but what should I look for when buying one.

They seem to get very good reliability write-ups from people like Honest John (motoring columnist for the Telegraph), but there must be some rogues out there.

What questions should I be asking, where should I be looking and what bills can I expect ?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

community - message board. You don't have to join to register on the board. Over 1140 members, owning (R)S12 Silvia's, (R)S13, S14, S14a and S15 200SX. Check out the FAQ's first.

Reply to
Peter Hill