2000 I-30 Headlights and speakers

1)What kind of headlights 2000 I-30 has? Halogen or xenon? From the owner's manual it looks like xenons are optional? How to find out which ones my car has? 2)How to check whether the two small front speakers above the dashboard are working? I don't feel them vibrating at high volumes as the ones on the doors.
Reply to
Steve B.

Turn them on. It should be quite obvious.

UHF drivers rarely vibrate. Lean up and listen to it. If you can't hear anything from both sides goto a car stereo store and have someone else listen and listen to some UHF drivers on the showroom. If they don't work replace them, if they do work and you can't hear it, don't worry about them.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

If they look like other lamps then they're Halogen. You'll know without a doubt if your lamps are HID

Small speakers like that are usually filtered from frequencies below 2000 HZ and they won't vibrate.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow