2000 I30 cornering lights

How to test cornering lights on I-30? They are located in the fog light unit, right? When I turn the wheel while parked, they won't come on. Do they only come while driving and turning?

Reply to
Steve B.

When the headlights are on and you turn on the turn signal, the turning light illuminates on that side. It goes off when the turn signal pops off.

Reply to
E. Meyer