2000 Nissan Frontier V6 factory recall VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM

According to the NHTSA there is to be a recall as of this post on the fuel pump and fuel sending unit located in the gas tank. I found out about it when mine failed going down the interstate at 65-70 mph and with no warning the fuel just cut off. After me and my wife were almost killed by an 18 wheeled truck we were then stranded and had to be towed. Please everyone be warned this can be a VERY dangerous situation. Please check this problem and have it corrected........ ps. The dealer fixed my truck with no charge and paid my tow bills, then gave me a bunch of free oil changes to make up for my trouble.

Reply to
spidermanfan