2000 Nissan Maxima Fuel Filter

I was just reading someone comment about replacing a fuel filter on a Maxima every 15K. It was my understanding the fuel filter on this car is in the fuel tank. Is this correct? I would think this would require not be an easy task. Could someone verfy for me where the fuel filter is located on a 2000 Nissan Maxima?

Reply to
port

the filter is in the tank and does not require servicing

Reply to
NissTech