2000 Nissian Frontier AC problems

I have a 2000 Nissan Frontier which the 7.5 Amp air conditioner fuse has blown. I have replaced it and it worked for about 3 weeks. Now if I replace it again it immediately blows once the AC is turned on. The blower is working and the light on the A/C on/off button is working correctly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
spguinn

im guessing the compressor is bad

Reply to