2000 Pathfinder Radio Display Failure

Does anyone know if this can be repaired (at some reasonable cost)? This is the Bose system. We purchased the vehicle just a week ago and the display quit working. Thanks.

Mike

Reply to
MikeV

on 10/7/2007 11:47 AM MikeV said the following:

Buy from a dealer or private sale? Dealer - have them fix it under their (30 day?) warranty. Private - ask to have the repair costs refunded.

Reply to
willshak

Thanks Bill, This was a deal purchase and I planned to follow up with them tomorrow, just not sure Oklahoma has that 30 day warranty. Considering this is the second car I purchased from them in less than a year, they might handle it anyway.

Reply to
MikeV

could you possibly have the dimmer for the dash lights turned down ? Dick

Reply to
D.

Ann