2000 Xterra Stalling - Fuse #'s 27 and 13 blowing

Hello,

Thanks in advance for your help, here is my problem:

Had a 2000 Xterra for about a year now. All of a sudden, backing out of a parking space, she stalled on me. I tried to restart and all I heard was a loud buzzing from under the dash. Since the only thing under there was fuses, I took a look at them. Sure enough Fuse #13 (Eng Cont Ig) and Fuse # 27 ((Eng Cont B) were blown. Replaced the fuses and we were good to go. It just happened again to my wife last night...same fuses. Anyone know what these fuses are for? My wife made an appt with Nissan Dealer. I think they'll just say it's electrical and it's going to take 10 hours @ $50/hr to troubleshoot it...

Thanks,

Reply to
cedrick

I checked the schematic for fuses 27 & 13. the only thing both have in common is the ECM.

Reply to
: p

fuse 27 (10A) deals with: ECM ECM RELAY

fuse 13 (10A) deals with: ECM EGRC - SDL. VALVE EVAP CANISTER VENT CONTROL VALVE mAP/BARD SW. SOL. VA;VE VAC.CUT. VALVE/BYPASS VALVE COOLING FAN RELAY

Reply to
: p