2001 Nissan Pathfinder bose stereo. PLEASE HELP

Hi,

I hope someone can help me out. I bought a 2001 nissan pathfinder LE model. Its really nice but is missing the original bose stereo. I did some reseach and some models have a 2 unit (radio/cassete and 6 CD player) while other have one compact unit. I have a couple of questions.

1) I am trying to locate a part number for the stereo and any suggestions on the best place to buy one (besides the dealer).

2) My other option is go with a after market brand. Any suggestions ? I do have the ability to control the cd player from the steering wheel, so I would like to look into an after market that would support that.

One last question.

3) I also never got the keyless remote for the vehicle. Can anyone tell me what the part number a good place to buy it. (well, besides the dealer)

TIA

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

ebay

I don't follow car stereo much anymore..a lot of it now is based on the features you want...MP3, hard drive, entertainment system, etc. I personally like Alpine and Nakamichi. I'd go this route over the Bose, as that will require matching Bose speakers/amps for the car.

again, ebay

Reply to
dave stone

The best place (well, cheapest) to get key fobs is eBay. I bought a pair for $42, including shipping. Re-programming is easy.

Reply to
ppointer

Check out

have Bose systems for the Pathy for sell...if you wanna pay forit.

Reply to
Pupster