2001 pathfinder power seat problem

Hi,

Just purchased a 2001 Pathfinder LE, awesome vehicle. Slight problem though tonight, the drivers side powerseat will not move forward or backwards. I can recline and adjust the seat height via power, just not back and forth. I'm not a mechanic by any means so I checked the obvious, fuses (all good) and went through the manual again but no luck. Any suggestions before I bring it to the shop ?

Thanks, Joe

Reply to
joe

Remember that quarter that fell somewhere as you were about to toss it in the tollbooth (or perhaps the previous owner remembers)? Well, its lodged in the chair track now. Look with a flashlight along the tracks and you might get lucky and find the obstruction.

Actually, if it tries to move but can't, see above. It it doesn't even try

- not even a grunt, then check the wir> Hi,

Reply to
E. Meyer

There is a service bulletin on the 2001 power seats. Ask your dealer about it.

Steve

Reply to
sferone