2001 Pathy R front wheel squeaky chirp - start up only

2001 Pathy SE, 4x4, automatic, 42,500 miles... I'm NOT a mechanic so please bear with me in describing the thing

I had all tires replaced recently and had a mechanic do the wheel alignment job after that. No complaints about the alignment itself but... After one or two days I've noticed that everytime I'm starting up the car, once it gets moving forward I hear a squeaky vibration like chirp from the right front wheel. It happens only after a start and after the car has moved forward 10-15 feet, and sounds like a relay metal plate vibrating when closing a contact and hiting something in between. The sounds lasts about half of a second and never repeats itself til the next start.It does it after every start but only when moving forward. Other than that the car drives very smooth, great I would say, the noise doesn't happen in any other circumstances - not when starting the car and moving immediately backwards for example, or at various speeds. It didn't do it prior to having the alignment job done. Of course they say it has nothing to do with their alignment work.

What could it possibly be?. Any hints?...please help...I've had other mechanic lookin into it and he wasn't able to figure it out. It has been a while now since its doing that and I don't know if it's a funny and not concerning noise or I should look more closely into it.

Thanks... Kind regards, Alex.

Reply to
alex33