2001 Sentra Power Windows

2001 Sentra GXE Up to last week, they were fine. They never gave me a bit of issue.

Yesterday, I lowered both front to air the car out on a short trip. When I went to raise them (one at a time), they barely moved UP, I had to help. This was true for both sets of controls (passenger side window)

Today, I tried the rear seat windows. Slow down, even slower UP. Note: I used the rear door controls, not the drivers set for this test

If it was 1 Window, I could see a Regulator or Motor issue. All 4 acting up at the same time? Mostly going UP. The fuse is good (front goes down at normal speed), so I don't see a power feed issue.

Ideas welcome Is there a Relay block or does the door switch handle all the motor current? TNX

Reply to
Steve Urbach