2002 nissan sentra squeaking brake pedal

What would cause a squeaking noise when the brake pedal is released, and it happens every now and then maybe because of the dampness but i dont know...i had the rotors turned thought maybe that was the issue but it wasnt..im thinking it could be the spring but i really dont know i asked several people and they all gave me a different reason..But there has to be someone that can help me i would really aprreciate it thank you very much

Reply to
gambino2