2003 Altima a lemon?

Lets see - new sparkplugs due to 'gunk' after experiencing some severe bucking.

Center columnlatch - minor thing, really.

replaced catalyic converter due to 'engine lite' - apparently a flaw with the maufacturer where some compund loosens and can get back into the engine, wrecking it too boot.

Clunking in rear initially thought due to anti-swaybar bushings.

replaced all shocks, various fron ent suspension parts to fix 'clunking' sound on rough roads. Now it feels like car is going to leap off the pavement when hitting any bump bigger than 1/2 inch in hieght. Also wheel allignment is off, steering wheel off centre by two inches.

All the above done at the dealer under warranty.

is it a lemon?

JH

Reply to
Jimmi hat

The dealer is definitely a lemon.

Reply to
JimV

I had a 98 Sentra with the same and had nothning - NOTHING - wrong in four years. Traded up to a new ALtima and methinks it is a lemon. Gonna but a Toyota. Nissan turns to crap, it seems.

JH

Reply to
Jimmi hat

How many miles on the vehicle?

Tom

Reply to
twfsa

I agree, get a new dealer. My guess is the mechanic did more harm than good to your car.

Reply to
Rich

Reply to
madddawg

In the Ohio lemon law, its a lemon if you bring it back 3 times and the dealer still cannot fix it. I wish the law applied to used cars too!

-Pete

Reply to
speedy