2003 Altima Power Steering

I am taking this in to the mechanic on Monday, but would like to skip it if I can.

My power steering suddenly went out. The liquid is draining through a "T" connector between a metal and rubber hose down the line near the bottom of the car. The perpendicular part of this "T" looks as if a very small hose should be hooked up to it, but I didn't see one out of place around it. Instead of a hose, the liquid just pours out.

Any clues? Chilton/Hayes does not make manual for this yet, from what the parts store told me so I can't even reseach it. Thanks in advance for help!

Reply to
Kevin Jones

It sounds like you have all the clues you need. Get a hose and replace the one that fell/blew off.

Reply to
E Meyer