2004 Altima - winter rims

I currently have 16" factory mags (205/65/16 all season) on my Altima and was wondering if anyone has downsized to 15" steel rims with winter tires (205/70/15)?

Will 15" rims clear the brakes in the front?

Reply to
George Giannakas

You can find out by looking at the size of your spare tire. It's usually the smallest rim size that will clear the front brakes.

CD

Reply to
codifus