2004 Nissan Quest Shift Knob Removal.

Does anyone know how to remove the shift knob from one of the new Nissan Quests? I thought it would from beneath the shift buttom, but that does not seem to do the trick. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Dave...

Reply to
Dave Berzins

Aks your local Nissan dealer.

Reply to
Meat Plow

They were not open in the day I asked but I have since done so. Thanks.

If anyone cares, the outside sleave slides down (with a little force), revealing a pull tab that releases the knob.

Dave...

Reply to
Dave Berzins