2004 Quest - Radio/ Drivers window/ Inerior lights all not working properly

2004 Nissan Quest.

Hi! My Quest is having a few annoying issues!

  1. The radio sometimes works. But it is always reset and on AM each time I start the van. Sometimes it even starts working and then randomly makes a loud click and turns off. Also, when it doesn't initially work, you can hear it trying to turn on for several minutes.
  2. None of the interior lights go on, ever.
  3. The drivers side window occasionally responds, when it feels like it.

It was suggested to me that maybe the Body Control Module fuse was blown. I have checked all of the fuses in the fuse box on the drivers side. I am reading there is a second one in the Quest... could it be something in there? Or.. when I recently replace the battery, there is a box connected to the positive side.. is there something in there?

Thanks for reading this question! Stacie

Reply to
Stacie